The start of the eighth month of the year. I wonder how I'm doing with my goals and objectives for 2011? I'm afraid to check and see!
* Up early, read email and blogs, wrote Family Tree Maker 2012 is in a Public Beta Test and Do you have information for the "Ancestry Errors Wiki?" and set it for late in the morning.
* Gathered my OASIS stuff and off to Mission Valley to teach the 4th and last class in my series. This group was great, lots of participation and questions. Stopped at McDonalds for lunch and the pharmacy for my meds.
* Home by 1:15 p.m., and read, then started writing Amanuensis Monday - Mary Oatley's Revolutionary War Pension Declaraton but kept dozing off. After two pages of transcriptions, went in to take a nap.
* Refreshed at 3:45 p.m. came back to finish the transcription and post it. Worked on the McKnew spouses ancestry on Ancestry.com, and amazingly found virtually no data about them!
* Dinner at 6 p.m., then back in Ancestry.com to finish up, and then watered front plants and started back yard watering. Padres game on, we lost 6-2 to the Dodgers.
* Back online at 9:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.