Yikes, we're only three weeks away from going on our vacation to the FGS Conference. I need to start planning my attack on Fort Wayne and Wisconsin Historical Society.
* Read email and blogs, and polished off the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 7-13 August 2011 post. Got cleaned up.
* Off to church at 9:30, then to the store afterwards, and home by 12:15 p.m. Watched the rest of the Padres game (we won 7-3 over the Reds, 6-4 on the road trip). Had lunch.
* Online at 1:15 p.m., read everything, wrote CVGS Annual Summer Picnic - Monday, 15 August at Bonita Library and noted that CVGS Fall Seminar on 24 September 2011 at Chula Vista Golf Course posted on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Added the Carlsbad papers to my spreadsheet of resources for each surname. Need to update that for Fort Wayne!
* Answered several emails. Did some online research to support one of them on an elusive Seaver line.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, and water the back yard. We had dinner in the dining room.
* Back online at 6:15 p.m. to read, write the Amanuensis Monday post, then wrote the SDGS program summary and sent it to Diane for the SDGS Newsletter.
* Wrote another post for Monday, then started the Best Of post for next week. Wrote BBC Executive Producer Discusses WDYTYA? series details.
* Checked Facebook, and Google Plus, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.