It was a fairly full genealogy day, with some twists thrown in.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Will of Thomas Chase (1654-1734) of Newbury, Mass. posted. Checked in on Twitter and Google Plus. Got cleaned up.
* We left at 10:30 a.m. to go to Subway for a sandwich, then to the CVGS Picnic at Bonita Library. Only 14 in attendance due to location change, day of week change, and week of month change.
* Home by 2:30 to read, noted that FamilySearch Affiliates Update - and Ancestor Split program posted. I expected some comments, and have none. nobody cares?
* Went off to the health center for my lab tests. Home by 4 p.m.
* Wrote "Geni Pro Just got a Whole Lot Better." But what about Geni Free?, answered email and sorted my sent email into folders. Had 144! Went in at 5:30 to eat dinner.
* Back online at 6:30 to read, watched Google Plus webinar, and wrote Google Plus Webinar is Available.
* Went in to watch the Padres game, read the paper, water the front plants, and read the NGS Magazine and Family Tree Magazine. Padres lost 5-4 in 10 innings. Drat.
* Online at 10:45 to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.