It was a pretty full genealogy day - the SDGS meeting, some blogging, some data and source entry, and some searching for new things.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - HUBBARD (England > CT > MA) posted.
* Got cleaned up, edited the SNGF post one more time, and left at 9:15 for the SDGS meeting on Lake Murray Blvd.
* Arrived at 9:35, talked to Barbara for awhile. Then enjoyed her two talks on 11 Layers of searches and Finding Books online. Now I need to write them up. Was glad to see Del up and about, and to see Pam and Gene down for a visit.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - True Confessions about Genea-Assets posted. I wonder how many players we'll have this week? Had lunch.
* Wrote CVGS Research Group Summary - 10 August 2011 and another post for Sunday on the CV Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Decided to enter data from the Carlsbad paper collection. Started in on the Garnsey book pages and got Henry's family pretty well done by 4:30.
* Went in at 4:30 to watch the Padres game, and they were already down 3-0 in the first inning. We left at 5 p.m. to go to Oggi's for dinner, and watched more of it there. It was 9-0 when we left at 6:15. Home by 6:30, to find it 11-0, and it ended 13-1. Pads got wiped out by 7 homers by the Reds. Pathetic. Frustrating. Oh well...
* Back online at 7 p.m. to drown my sorrows... worked on the Munnings family data entry from the Garnsey book, then the second Garnsey family.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked for new FS affiliates, and found some interesting ones. Checked Facebook, answered an email, searched for an elusive ancestor, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.