July is done...31 days of relative coolness here in Chula Vista, with high temps here in the 75 to 80F range all month, and relatively low humidity.
* Read email and blogs, and finished off the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 24-30 July 2011 post.
* got cleaned up and off to church at 9:30 a.m. Home by 11:30 a.m. to join in on Scanfest. Decided to scan some photos from the Norway 1999 album. Got about 35 photos done then had lunch. Came back to it, but heart wasn't in it.
* We left at 1:45 p.m. for church for the Ice Cream Social and Choir Sing. Had a good time, but almost fell asleep in the first part. The ice cream was good too.
* Home by 4 p.m. to see very end of Padres game (Pads won 8-3, now 47-62 on season). Traded Mike Adams (a mistake, I think) and Ryan Ludwick (no big deal). Online to answer email and read.
* Went in for dinner at 5:45 p.m., and back online by 6:30 p.m.
* Worked in FTM doing [unmentionable tasks] and [maybe more later]. Subscribed to the FTM-TECH mailing list.
* Started the next Best Of post, and posted SNGF "Genealogy OCD" Compendium.
* Wrote more emails, then checked Google Plus and Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Some blog stats at end of July:
* 726 Feedburner readers
* 1,001 subscribers in Google Reader
* 16,900 blog visits (SiteMeter) in July
* 27,701 page views (SiteMeter) in July
* 37,697 page views (Google) in July
RootsMagic database numbers:
* 41,235 persons
* 16,270 families
* 107,518 events
* 4,801 place names
* 678 sources
* 22,078 citations