Happy 92nd birthday to my mother, Betty Virginia (Carringer) Seaver (1919-2002).
* Up early, read email but not blogs. Off for 7 a.m. breakfast for Linda's swim club. Got to parking garage by 8:30 a.m. and waited for CVGS research group carpoolers. We left at 9 a.m. and had 10 go in three cars.
* To Carlsbad Library by 9:45 a.m., and group met with Mary Van Orsdol on the second floor for briefing and demonstration of Book Scanner. That was cool. I'll blog about it later. Found several family history books I hadn't seen, and copied pages on the book scanner. Also copied pages from periodicals on my to-do list. Checked the to-do list for books I want to peruse, but they had none on my list.
* Checked online and noted that Surname Saturday - PEIRCE (England > Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Signs You Have GOCD posted.
* We left at 2 p.m. ,and I was home by 3. Read everything, and then downloaded the 1278 scanned pages onto my computer files. Went in at 4 p.m. to get ready for the Padres game. We left at 4:10, got the 4:30 trolley, and there by 5 p.m. Had a Filippi's pizza slice for dinner, then my swirl soft ice cream cone. Padres lost 10-6 to Rockies after leading 4-3 after 5 innings.
* Home by 9:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Google Plus and Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.