Another stay-at-home day, and another Padres game. Sigh.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote What's on My Bookshelf? and then got cleaned up. Wrote Using the Relationship Finder on WikiTree and set it noon time.
* Went through the Wiki presentation one more time editing the slides and the syllabus to match. Made PDFs of both and sent the syllabus off via email. Then worked on the first two OASIS classes and printed off a copy of the syllabus to take to the copy shop on Friday.
* Had lunch, then worked a bit more on the presentations. Answered some email, wondered about another blog post. Read Amy's post and posted Amy Coffin Rocks the Geneablogger World to get the word out.
* Worked in Google Plus, then Facebook and Twitter. Remembered that I needed to do the CVGS Newsletter this weekend, so got started on it and got to the point where I'm waiting for content from the Board members. Corrected some place names in RootsMagic database.
* Went in at 5:30 to eat dinner, watered the front plants, and came back at 6:30 to read, then see how Blogger has changed. Yikes! Pretty different - but manageable I think. Lots of folks will complain!
* Went in at 7:15 to watch the Padres game. Watered the back yard in between innings. Padres lost 2-1 to Giants, so now 40-49 and 10 games out of first. goodbye Heath Bell, Ryan Ludwick, and maybe others.
* Game over by 9:30 p.m., read, added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment