Not much of a genealogy day - punctured by necessary chores, going out to dinner, and the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Genea-Blogging Works - more help from my readers. Got cleaned up, and wrote This Weekend's Genealogy Internet Radio Shows and set it for after noon.
* Linda called that Barbara needed help, so went off to try to remove a stuck light fixture. Failed, but had a nice snack. Then to the bank and the UPS Store to print my first two OASIS syllabi. Then to Home Depot to get a track light, a weedeater, an extension cord and wall paint to cover the graffiti. Didn't get the latter!
* Home by 12 noon to have lunch, and read, work in google+, and answer some email. The mail came and we need a smog check, so took the car down.
* Back by 2 p.m. to read some more, added another Seaver line to the database, and at 5 p.m. we left for dinner at Oggi's, followed by a Wal-Mart shopping spree.
* Home at 7 p.m. to tune in to Geneabloggers Radio and chatted through the show. good interviews. Then in to watch the Padres game (lost to Dodgers 1-0). Drat.
* Online at 9:45 to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.