Some blogging, no research, a long meeting...and a long Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 160: the Charles Auble House in San Diego and then wrote Who Should Be On the Family Tree? Got cleaned up.
* Printed off CVGS Board stuff, then wrote SDGS Meeting Saturday, 9 July: Paula Sassi on Handwriting Analysis and set it for the afternoon. Had lunch.
* Gathered stuff and off to the library at 11:30 a.m. Meeting lasted until after 2:30. Too much talk, not enough action. Home by 2:45.
* Read, played in google Plus, then wrote Live births outside of marriage - colonial times to the 21st century.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, take a nap, and eat dinner, then put out the trash. Back at 6:30 p.m. to read and do Google Plus, answered email.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read my book. It's 11 a.m. and the game is in the 14th inning, tied 5-5 with the Giants. Wrote this post!
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.