Friday was pretty much an all-genealogy day for me...
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow Friday - This Weekend's Genealogy Fun.
* Researched and wrote Ancestry.com: "You don't even have to know what you're looking for..." - Post 2. Talked to my daughter, and had lunch.
* Looked through the FGS FORUM magazine and NEHGR journal for books to look for at Carlsbad. Updated my books/journals to review list. Went through my research notebook and reorganized it a bit. Added resources used to my surname list.
* Answered some email, looked through Google Plus posts, checked Facebook. Wrote The Joseph Payson Problem - Post 3. Posted Program Summary - John Kracha on "Central European Genealogy."
* Went in for dinner at 5:30, and back online by 6. Did some research on my daughter's in-laws ancestry, can't find the grandparents anywhere online. They are well hidden.
* Enjoyed the Geneabloggers Radio show, listening and chatting.
* Went in at 8:30 to watch the rest of the Padres game. They lost to the Rockies 3-2.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the SNGF post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment