Not much of a genealogy day...worked on several projects, though.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 26 June to 2 July 2011 post before going off to church at 9:30 a.m. Set it for noon time.
* Home by 12 noon, to eat lunch, read, and then go in to watch the Padres game. Got a real short nap, Pads lost 3-1 to Mariners. Drat, now 28-47, 6-9 against AL (1-5 against Ms).
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, then work on New FamilySearch Historical Collections - June 2011.
* Linda reminded me that I promised to take her out to dinner, so we went to Lolita's. Had a 30 minute wait for food, good though! Home by 6:45 p.m.
* Online to read, then work on Ancestry.com presentation for GSNOCC. Lots has changed in a year!
* Track light failed in computer cave - keyboard too dark, so brought lights from kids bedroom for now. Need new track lighting and floor-to-ceiling units for all three back bedrooms.
* Started a new Best Of post, checked Facebook and Twitter, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.