It was a pretty full genealogy day with lots of variety - and my Padres won too.
* Read email before going to the Mem's Bible Study breakfast at 8 a.m. Home by 9:30 a.m. and noted that Surname Saturday - KINNAN (NJ) posted while I was gone, then fixed the typos.
* Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Genea-Bucket List and set it for later.
* Tuned into the MySociety Radio show and chatted until 12 noon. Then watched the Google for genealogists webinar on the Legacy CD. Noted that SNGF posted, and tweeted it. Had lunch, then proofed my FGS FORUM column.
* I heard Find-a-Grave beckoning me again, so I gleefully found Auble and Carringer data and entered them into my database. Answered some email, worked on Remley data in the database, and looked at Brad's pictures. Worked on MJN's Dale Evans problem - think I found her, is it the right family?
* Recalled that I had to update the Ancestry.com presentation for 20 July...so started in on that. I have to cut out about half of the slides I had from the previous pitch because of time constraints.
* Called for dinner at 5 p.m., then read the paper, watched the news and filled the bird feeder. Back online at 6 p.m. to work on the Ancestry.com presentation.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, finish the paper, water the back yard and finish my Vince Flynn book. A good one! Padres won 1-0 over Mariners (no now 38-46, 8-2 in last 10).
* Back at keyboard at 9:45 to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.