Only blogging today and some work on my presentation...then off to church for a picnic and fireworks.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Eleven Score and Fifteen Years Ago... and My Revolutionary War Ancestors.
* Put Amanuensis Monday - James H. Dill's Inquiry in Thomas Dill's Revolutionary War Pension File together and set it for the afternoon.
* Slogged through my Ancestry.com presentation adding content, fixing slides and adding new screen shots. I'm about 2/3 done now.
* Went in at 2:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, took a nap, and my Pads beat the Giants 5-3 (now 39-47).
* We left at 5 p.m. for church for the picnic and fireworks. We took steak to grill, and a fruit bowl to share. Played some croquet, and talked a lot.
* Home by 9:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, correct an error on the CVGC post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.