Almost halfway through the year - today is #182, tomorrow is the midway point in 2011. Some people thought today was.
* Read email and blogs, decided to write My Canadian Ancestors in honor of Canada Day. Wrote Looking at the MyHeritage Person Profiles.
* Went to McDonalds for lunch, then to the library to do two obituary queries. Found one easily, and looked through 5 weeks of daily newspapers for the other without success.
* Home by 1:45 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote SAR Membership Applications on Ancestry.com are FREE through 4 July. Wrote a Surname Saturday post for early morning.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, and take a nap. We ate dinner at 5:30 and I watered the front plants afterward.
* Online again at 6 p.m. to read, then mined Find-a-Grave for Auble graves - found lots of people in my database and added facts, dates, places and sources, even some names.
* At 7 p.m., tuned in to Geneabloggers Radio and chatted away. Excellent show tonight with Colleen, Janis and Sharon on the phone.
* Went in at 8:30 to watch the Padres lose to Seattle 6-0, and read the paper.
* Back online at 9:30 to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment