It was a very full day, but I took some time off to watch the MLB All-Star Game.
* Up early again, read email and blogs, did some google+ work, got cleaned up and noted that Tuesday's Tip - How to Find New/Updated Collections on FamilySearch.org posted.
* Gathered the laptop and flash drive, and off to Carlsbad by 8:20. Traffic OK until the Triangle, and then stop/go for two miles. Got there by 9:20 (it's 43 miles) and read for awhile, then followed people to the council chambers at 9:30. Got set up, but my screen was not showing through the projector. Turned out the cable was plugged into wrong place on projector by their expert. Whew!
* Talk started at 10:20, done by 11:20, some good questions, and off to lunch with Pauline, Jack and Bobbie for burgers and chips. Headed for home at 1 p.m., home by 1:45 p.m.
* Read everything, did some google+ invites and comments, and finally wrote FUN with 1930 United States Census Source Citations. Got into a Hangout with Russ, Heather, Susi and Marian.
* Went in at 5:35 p.m. to watch the All-Star Game, ate dinner, read the paper, watered the front plants and back lawn.
* Back online at 8:30 p.m. to read, work in Google+, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, tweet about OASIS a bunch of times, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment