Started the OASIS class, finished the CVGS newsletter, did lots more on Google+, attended my first Hangout, and blogged a bit. No research...
* Read email and blogs, worked in google+ a bit, wrote Some Google Plus Commentary and got cleaned up.
* Gathered up my laptop, the handouts, the newsletter masters and stuff, and left at 9:10 a.m. for Mission Valley.
* got to Macy's and the OASIS class by 9:30 a.m., got set up, had to download Adobe Reader to the new OASIS laptop, and greeted my students as they came in after 10 a.m. An interesting mix of heritages!
* Left at 12:15 p.m., ate lunch at McDonalds, then to the UPS Store to make the 40 copies of the CVGS Newsletter, and mail 27 of them.
* Home by 1:30 p.m. to read, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Marriage Deposition in Joseph Oatley's Revolutionary War Pension File posted on schedule.
* Answered some emails, got real sleepy, so went in at 3 p.m. to watch TV and take a nap. Ron came at 4 to visit, and left by 4:45. I read, then worked in Google+ again, until dinner time.
* Had dinner, back online at 6:30 to read, noticed Eastman had a 7 p.m. Hangout planned, so jumped into that with headphones and mic, but no webcam. The system works OK, but has a maximum number of 10 persons on the video/audio/chat session.
* Revised my Wikis presentation one last time, practiced it, and got it on the flash drive and laptop for Tuesday.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and Twitter, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment