I got quite a bit wrapped up for the next two days... but did no database work at all.
* Read email and blogs, finished off the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 3 July to 9 July 2011 and set it for noon time.
* Got cleaned up and off to church by 9:30, home by 12 after stopping at grocery store. Finished up the CVGS Newsletter, had lunch, played on Google+.
* Watched the Padres game - lost 4-1 to Dodgers again (now 40-52, lost 5 straight, they'll probably trade Bell and Ludwick now, Aaarrgghhhh).
* Online at 3:30 to read, then sent CVGS Newsletter to members, printed off pages to copy, made the mailing labels, and I'm all set. More Google+.
* Went in for dinner at 5:45 p.m., then cut the front lawn.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, review/edit my OASIS class material, saved to Google Docs, flash drive and laptop, I'm all set for the Monday class.
* Wrote "Wikis for Genealogy Collaboration" at NSDCGS COGG Meeting on Tuesday, 12 July, then an Amanuensis Monday post, stated the next Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours today.
Post a Comment