It was another full genealogy day, and there was no Padres game. good thing - I got some things done.
* Read email and blogs, found that Blogger was working, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - My Grandparents Church Marriage Certificate. Quickly wrote New Mocavo.com Major Features, made a GEDCOM file and tried out the tree upload. Failed, so emailed Cliff and they had it fixed in an hour or so.
* Started in researching my FGS FORUM column due today. Got it pretty much done after lunch. Went off to the store for my prescription, bananas and ribs. Strange diet, eh?
* Back by 2 p.m. to read, then wrote Uploading My Tree to Mocavo.com. Worked sme more on the article. Answered some email. Added some Find-a-Grave burials with sources to my database for Seaver folks.
* went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV, and we ate dinner (ribs and peas, yum!).
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote CVGS Program Summary - "Migration Patterns" by Susi Pentico . Wrote letter to my pastor. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.
June stats for Genea-Musings are 16,027 visits, 27,114 page views, 739 feeds via Feedburner, and 972 Google Reader feeds.