Whew. We've been busy with the girls and I have done nothing in my genealogy except blog since Wednesday. They go home tomorrow night!
1) Friday, 22 July 2011
* Got the girls fed and dressed, read my email and blogs, and they left with Linda at 9 a.m. for swimming lessons. Wrote Follow Friday - Weekend Genealogy Fun. Got cleaned up.
* Puttered around online - can't remember what I did! Had lunch, and Linda and the girls came home by 12 noon and girls went down for naps. Wrote Some Useful Ancestry.com Database Links.
* Went in to watch TV news and take a nap too. Printed off my handouts for the last two OASIS classes and took them to UPS Store for copies.
* Girls up to watch TV and play outside, then off to Oggi's for dinner. Home by 7 p.m. to watch end of Padres game, listened to Geneabloggers Radio show, then put girls in bath and down to bed.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, added to the Best Of post, and checked G+ And FB. Bored - read my Michael Palmer book while watching TV news.
Genealogy on Friday was maybe 5.0 hours max.
2) Saturday, 23 July:
* Got girls fed and dressed and entertained. Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - WILLIS (England > Massachusetts) posted. Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Write a Poem on "Where I'm From" and set it for later.
* We left at 10:15 a.m. for the San Diego Zoo. Crowded. The girls and I walked from the entrance to koalas, camels and elephant exhibit (the lion was sleeping...all sprawled out - we were a foot away). Met Linda there, then we all took the Sky Ride back to have lunch, and headed home.
* Home by 1:30 and girls went down for naps. I watched Padres game (lost to Phillies 8-6), and girls got up. We had an early dinner, then girls played out front while I weeded and watered.
* In at 7 p.m. for ice cream, then watched TV, and got girls in bed by 8:30 p.m. Added to the Best Of post, checked G+ and Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy on Saturday was maybe 5.0 hours.