Today marked the end of the grandgirls 8-day stay at Grandma and Grandpa Camp. They loved it, we loved it, we're tired out.
* Got the girls fed and dressed and entertained, but had no computer time before church.
* Back from church at 11:30 a.m. to read email and blogs, finish off the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 17 to 23 July 2011 post, and eat lunch and get the girls down for naps.
* Watched some of the Padres game (a 5-3 loss to the Phillies), then watched TV news, read the paper and took a nap. Answered some emails and read blogs.
* Packed up the car, and we left at 5 p.m. for El Pollo Loco for dinner, then to the airport to pick up Tami and James. Their plane was 45 minutes late. The girls were excited to see them, and vice versa. They left for home from the airport.
* We were home by 7:45. Read email and blogs, started the next Best Of post, wrote a post for Monday morning, then the CVGS Program on Wednesday 27 July - John Kracha on "Central European Genealogy" post.
* Ran through the OASIS Class 3 presentation again, copied files to flash drive and Google Docs, and ready for Monday class. Added new blogs to my Google Reader.
* Checked Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 4.0 hours max.
Post a Comment