Not much of a genealogy day, but I sure had lots of fun.
* Got the grandgirls fed and dressed and entertained, and managed to read email and blogs before I had to leave. Noted that 1940 Census Enumeration District Maps Online at NARA Website.
* Linda took the girls to a friend's pool to swim, and I left at 9:15 for the OASIS class in Mission Valley. Everyone showed up and were pretty enthusiastic, although not everyone did their homework. Got through demo of RootsMagic data entry and the LearnWebSkills.com site demonstrations and practice. Talk too much, and they had too many questions.
* Stopped off at McDonalds for lunch on the way home and home by 1:30 p.m. to find Audrey down for her nap and Lolo watching TV. Quickly read everything, and posted FamilySearch Collection Navigation Hints.
* Audrey up while I was trying to nap, and we all went outside at 4:30 to work (me) or play (the girls) in the front yard. I trimmed rose bushes and weeded the beds, they ran around burning energy.
* Dinner at 5:30 at home, then back outside for more work and play. Finally in at 7 for dessert and TV, and then bath and bed. Lolo went easily, Audrey is still chattering away at 10 p.m.
* Online finally to read, add to the Best Of post, write a post for Tuesday, and write this post.
Genealogy today was maybe 4.0 hours at most.
Tomorrow is Sea World...