1) Saturday, 16 July
* Read email and blogs before going off to the Men's Bible Study Breakfast at Jimmy's - was home by 9:45 a.m. Noted that Surname Saturday - RAYMENT (England > MA) posted.
* Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your "Heritage Pie" Chart and made my Heritage Pie chart, and set the post for noon time. Had a great response!
* Had lunch, and went off to the bank at 12:15, then to Bonita Library for the CVGS Workshop on the Carlsbad Library Resources with Mary Van Orsdol. Disappointing attendance, and had to help set up the projector. Posted several items on Google+ during the talk, and took notes on the laptop.
* Home at 3 p.m. to find the grand-girls taking naps. After they got up, we played a bit, then I took a nap! I weeded out front while waiting for the dinner call, and Tami and James treated us to dinner at Cheesecake Factory.
* Home at 7 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game (we won, 11-3), played with the girls some, and they went to bed.
* Updated the Best Of blog post. Checked Twitter, Facebook, Google+, then posted Follow Megan on Google+ and Enter Drawing for a Free Shirt.
Genealogy on Saturday was 6.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 17 July:
* Up real early to take Tami and James to the airport, home by 6:50 a.m. The girls were soon up, and we got them fed and dressed for church. Finalized the Best Of blog post.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m., and home at 11:45 a.m. Got the girls lunch, and down for naps. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 July to 16 July 2011 posted.
* Watched the Women's World Cup game, then the Padres game. Bad day for both teams.
* Girls up by 3:30 p.m., set up the water slide on the front lawn and they had a blast sliding into a very shallow pond. They loved it! Dinner at 5 p.m., then played a bit with them, baths at 7 p.m. and bed at 8 p.m.
* Read, worked on a post for Monday, checked Google+ and Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy on Sunday was maybe 3.5 hours at most!