Thursday - 2 June:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Inflaming Source Citation Passions. Got cleaned up.
* Finished up the syllabus for the New England presentation, edited the presentation slides again, and now am ready to do it. Two days ahead of time... pretty typical!
* Had lunch, researched and wrote New and Updated FamilySearch Historical Collections - May 2011.
* Worked a bit in RootsMagic and newFamilySearch trying to figure out why I'm getting errors. Should go check the nFS Forums, I guess.
* Went in at 3 p.m. to read the paper, take a nap and watch TV news. We left at 4:45 p.m. for the trolley station. Had dinner at the Tin Fish, and were in Petco Park by 6:15. Padres lost 7-4 to Astros.
* Home by 11 p.m. to read email, then to bed.
Friday - 3 June:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Navigating Ancestry.com - Post 3: Old Search, Basic Form.
* Made one more pass at the syllabus - added more detail and moved things around. Printed off a black and white for the copy shop. Edited the presentation again, too. Copied all files to flash drive.
* Left at 11 a.m. for Costco for lunch, browsed the toys and books, then picked up George at noon for our walk on the bayfront. Last one for awhile - he's off to Greece in a week. Stopped at library for book sale, then to UPS Store to copy the syllabus.
* Home at 1:30 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Trying out the TreeSeek Charts. Checked Facebook, fired up the laptop, transferred the presentation material to the laptop and tested it out.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, take a nap, and eat dinner. Watered front plants. Gathered New England books for workshop on Saturday.
* Tuned into GeneaBloggers Radio at 7 p.m. and chatted away until 8:30 p.m. Went in and watched end of Padres game - won 3-1 over Astros (now 25-33, 10-21 at home).
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Done!!