It was a pretty full genealogy day - lots of blogging, a long CVGS meeting, a Padres game, and work on newsletter and syllabus.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 155: Emily, Lyle and Georgianna in ca1932. Wrote I'm an Official Blogger for the FGS Conference in September and set it for later.
* Got cleaned up, wrote Anne Bowman on "Irish and Scots-Irish Genealogical Research" on Wednesday, 1 June and Randy Seaver presents "New England Research" on 4 June in Bonita.
* Remembered the meeting at 10 a.m. at 11:15, had a hurried lunch and to the library to catch tail end of meeting. Stayed for CVGS Bored meeting too.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then wrote Geneablogging Works: Bloodgood Family Information. Went in at 4 p.m. to watch Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, water the back yard, and put the trash out. Pads lost 4-3 to the Braves.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, worked on CVGS Newsletter, found email from friend and wrote NARA is Looking for a Host and Search Engine for the 1940 U.S. Census.
* Worked on syllabus for New England presentation on Saturday. Checked Facebook. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours at CVGS meetings, 1.0 hour on CVGS Newsletter, 1.0 hour on presentation syllabus.
Post a Comment