It was a very full genealogy day, but I'm not sure that I made much progress on any project.
* Read email and blogs, had trouble with Blogger uploading images, finally wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 159: Airplanes over Coronado and then found my 1940 census places and wrote Using the 1940 Census ED Finding Tool and set it for later in the morning.
* Gathered my stuff and off to the library for the CVGS meeting at 12 noon. Susi presented Migration Patterns.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to read, corrected the 1940 Census post, checked Facebook, then wrote Adding Photographs to my MyHeritage Family Tree - Post 2.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, take a nap, eat dinner, and put out the trash.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, worked on updating the Newton data for the Maine family, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Blogger went down in the middle of it and didn't post. Arggh.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.