It turned into a major genealogy day in the afternoon.
* Read email and blog, and got the Best Of post finished up before going off to church at 9:30 a.m. After church, there was a picnic for the kids and parents from VBS - Linda worked on it so we went and had hamburgers and chips and cookies. I talked genealogy with Dahlia.
* Home by 12:40 p.m. and I immediately jumped into the Scanfest. Got 35 images scanned from the Pentecost photo album, including all of the Auble pictures of my families. Didn't chat a whole lot. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 June 2011 posted.
* Went in to watch the Padres game, read the paper and take my nap. Padres won 4-1 with 4 runs in the 8th over Atlanta. Watered the back yard too.
* Back online to write CVGS Program Meeting on 29 June - Susi Pentico on "Migration Patterns" and then answered some emails.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to have dinner, then watched TV news.
* Back online at 6:15 p.m., read everything, and corrected data errors in my database found through Family Tree Builder's error finder (provided by MyHeritage). Got about 200 looked at and some corrected, plus added some source citations to data found while doing that. Linda called several cousins tonight and I listened to some of it - even got some family data from one of them.
* Started the next Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.