Five months down, seven to go. It's been a pretty quiet year here at the Genealogy Cave - we haven't ventured too far away from home yet. That will change in June!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip -- the Relatively Curious "Internet Genealogy" Toolbar. Wrote Navigating Ancestry.com - Post 2: New Search, Basic Form and set it for later in the morning.
* Got cleaned up, and gathered my papers and went off to the library to search for obituaries for a CVGS query. Had good success - found 3 of 4. Stopped at McDonald's for lunch, and home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read, then wrote Webinars from Utah Genealogical Association and did the research for Using AncestorSync (Pre-Beta Version) - Download from Geni.com to RootsMagic 4 Looks Good.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a nap, and have dinner. Ron came for dinner, and we watched the Padres game to the end - Pads won 5-4 over Braves (4 straight wins, now 24-31, there's hope in Padretown still!).
* Read, found some Seavers in the Green-Wood Cemetery in Brooklyn through Ancestry Web Search, and entered as many as possible, with an EE-quality source, into the database.
* Answered some email, added to the Best Of post, downloaded an article from the NEHGS site on Bloodgood ancestry, checked in on Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours working on CVGS query, 1.0 hour in Geni/RootsMagic, 1.0 hour adding to database, 0.5 hour collecting periodical information.