Spent almost all day on the computer doing genealogy work, and made some progress.
* Read email and blogs, then transcribed the paper and wrote Amanuensis Monday - Cornelius Feather's 1851 Affidavit. Added it to my Notes for Corny, too.
* Gathered screens and wrote The New FamilySearch Family Tree - Post 7: Searching using RootsMagic 4. Got cleaned up. Had lunch.
* Searched for material for my New England Research talk in 12 days - and started the presentation stack. Figured out an outline, and got through Connecticut and Maine today.
* Read up on AncestorSync and wrote AncestorSync is coming - I have questions. Checked Facebook, checked new databases on Ancestry and FamilySearch, and added some Maine marriages and deaths to my database, with sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, and eat dinner. Back online at 6:15 to read, answer email, and check Twitter.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, and read my Jeffrey Deaver novel. Pads lost 301 to the Cards in the 9th. Arreggghhh. Now 19-29 overall, and 8-19 at home! Worked out frustrations on the dishes.
* Read everything, then added to the Best Of post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.5 hours reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour working in FamilySearch, 4.0 hours working on the presentation.