This was a full genealogy day up until dinner time, and then not so much!
* Read email and blogs, researched and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use Linkpendium's Genealogy Search Engines. Wrote AncestorSync is coming - I got answers! and set it for later in the morning.
* Got cleaned up, and went to the pharmacy and the car repair shop - they'll do it on Thursday. Home to read, then started in on the Massachusetts and New Hampshire portions of my presentation. Had lunch.
* Worked on the presentation until about 2:30 p.m. when I researched and wrote New FamilySearch Family Tree - Post 8: Adding a Family using RootsMagic 4. Back to the presentation.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, and eat dinner. Watered the back yard and the front plants and watched the Padres game. Pads lost 3-2 in 11 innings - still can;t hit, now 19-30 on the year.
* Back at it after 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour in newFamilySearch, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, and 4.5 hours working on the presentation.
Post a Comment