Not any real genealogy research, but I got some things done today.
* Read email and blogs, then finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 15-21 May 2011 post and set it for noon. Got cleaned up and off to church at 9:30 a.m.
* Home at 11:30 a.m., got into the Scanfest chat for a short while, and got 8 images scanned in the process. Then we went off to a graduation party for Margie. Home by 2 p.m.
* Watched Padres game, took a nap, read the paper, Pads lost 6-1 to M's (3 straight losses, now 19-28 on season. Doesn't look good...).
* Read everything, then scanned more images from my stack. Wrote CVGS Program on Wednesday, 25 May: "My Ancestors Came From England". Dinner called at 5:15, then out to cut the front lawn and back in 6:30 p.m.
* Cropped all of the images and saved them, then applied the file naming convention to all of them - about 25 in total. Moved them all to one file (scanning with Windows 7 and this printer is still a chore...it used to be so easy! There are several ways to do it and I can't remember them month to month. Oh well.).
* Went hunting for RevWar pension file papers to use for Amanuensis Monday and found some good ones - even with information that I had not seen before. Very cool.
* Read blogs, answered a bunch of email (the Inbox is empty! The Sent Mail is empty - all moved to folders which are chock full!). Added blogs to the Reader. Changed the blog template and settings on The Geneaholic. Pondered starting a new blog for my web page stuff, then remembered that this was Blogger and might be dangerous. Needs more thought, or go to Wordpress.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.