Really not much of a genealogy day except for the CGSSD meeting.
* Read email and blogs, got cleaned up, downloaded and installed IE9 (probably a mistake, but stuck), and noted that Surname Saturday - KENT (New Jersey), with lots of editing problems caused by saving an RTF in OpenOffice, apparently.
* Left at 8:15 a.m. with the laptop to go to UCSD for the CGSSD meeting. Participated in the RootsMagic user group led by Chris, then had a snack before the meeting, met Nancy Loe and chatted for awhile, then found my seat, opened the laptop and enjoyed Nancy's talk while taking notes. Emailed the file to myself so I could save it to the desktop computer.
* Home by 12:30, had lunch, checked email and blogs, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - it's Wordle Time! posted. Uncovered and dug into my box of Carringer/Smith/Seaver stuff to prepare for Scanfest on Sunday, and separated bags into "already scanned" and "to be scanned." Still lots to do, and found some photos I'd either forgotten about or didn't know I had. Duh... outtasightouttamind!
* Went in at 3:15 to watch the Preakness, read the paper, then baseball, took a nap, watched KPBS, then we went to dinner at Black Angus. My steak was fine, but Linda sent everything back once, and didn't eat her steak because of a reaction. Frustrating.
* Home by 6:30 p.m., watered the front plants, read everything, added to the Best Of post, and went in at 7 to watch the Padres game. Pads lost 4-0 to Mariners...can't hit at Petco (now 19-27).
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours at CGSSD meeting, 1.0 hour writing blog posts, and 2.0 hours working in the treasure box.