Back in the swing of things - all's right in the blog world!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - NACHBAR (Germany to New Jersey)\ posted. Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - A day without blogging.
* Put all of my talks on my flash drive, and went off to the SDGS meeting to hear Connie Moretti talk on Lineage Societies and the DAR Online Resources. Both talks were excellent. Had good conversation with Connie and he friend, Kathy.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, then went in at 1:30 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and take a nap. Padres were down 7-1, won 9-7 in the 9th over the Rockies (now 16-23, still in last place). Also watered the back lawn and picked up shells on patio.
* Decided to copy and paste the post The New FamilySearch Family Tree - Post 1: I Have Access that was lost in Blogger mess. Found that the draft post on CVGenCafe was there, so posted CVGS Research Group Summary - 11 May 2011. All caught up!
* Went to Lolita's for dinner, then to Ralph's for groceries, and home by 6:15 p.m.
* Did more database mining for Seavers in Iowa BMD collections on FamilySearch. Got through them, adding names, dates, places for perhaps 50 people.
* Answered some email, checked Twitter and Facebook, and updated the Best Of post and the NGS Conference Compendium post. Listened to the FGS MySociety radio show that I missed. Wrote this post. Whew - kinda blogged out.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.5 hours reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours at SDGS meeting, 0.5 hour listened to MySociety radio show, 1.0 hour in social media, and 1.5 hours worknig in my database and doing online research.