Not much of a genealogy day today, although I got caught up on a few things!
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 8-14 May 2011 post and set it for early afternoon. Updated the NGS Conference Posts Compendium post too. Winnowed the desk pile of "interesting stuff" - just moved papers into other piles, but it's progress of a sort!
* Went off to church at 9:30 a.m., home by 11:45 a.m.
* Read, then went in to read the paper, watch the Padres game and eat lunch. Padres won 8-2 (now 17-23, are 3-3 on road trip).
* Back online at 4 p.m. to read, then putter in the database. Fixed quite a few brackets used for sources in my Notes, plus edited some note text. Added new blogs to Google Reader.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, then worked in rose planters cutting back roses and weeding. Only 4 or 5 pricks.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then puttered some more in the database. Wrote the SDGS newsletter article and sent it off to Diane. Wrote "Casefile Clues for Beginners" newsletter for beginning genealogists.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, figured out that Dear Randy: How should I transfer my FTM 2011 database to RootsMagic? from Wednesday afternoon was missing on my blog, so found it on Google Reader and put it up. Started the next Best Of post and added content to it. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.5 hours reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour doing SDGS article, and 2.0 hours working in database on Notes.