Some blogging, some royal tree digging, and a CVGS program.
* Read blogs and email, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 150: The Carringer House is Finished! Saw the news about Obama's birth certificate, so captured it and wrote Cousins Release Birth Certificates to Media. Got cleaned up.
* Went looking for Prince William's ancestry and found quite a bit online. Had lunch, then packed up and went off to the library.
* Got there at 11:45 a.m., had a snack, talked to Hank Jones awhile, then to a new member asking for help. CVGS Program started at 12:15, and was over by 2 p.m. Home by 2:15 p.m.
* Read everything, wrote Ancestors of the Prince of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, William Arthur Philip Louis Mountbatten-Windsor. Whew - a long one. Many false starts and mistakes until I wrote down the ahnenriehe numbers! Got into the FamilySearch Community Trees and saved some GEDCOM files.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to have dinner, then went out and cut the front lawn. In at 6:30 p.m. to read everything, and do some GEDCOM merges into my database (in a separate file). Had to help Linda with chores too.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered some email, checked Facebook, did a task for Linda, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours doing online research on Will, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours at CVGS meeting.
Post a Comment