It was a pretty good day - genealogy in the morning and afternoon, then the grandsons came in the evening!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension File: Bureau of Pensions Questionnaire.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the doctor's office and my physical. He was happy that my BP, glucose, cholesterol and weight were down a bit, my colon test was fine, and my prostate is OK. I'm happy too!
* Home at 11 a.m. to work on the Geni.com has Royal Family in its Database post. Had to figure out why their Charlemagne to William was different from the others. Had lunch.
* Worked on the FamilySearch results change - then wrote FamilySearch has Changed their Search Results Page. Very frustrating, and commenters are pretty unanimous.
* Worked for awhile in WikiTree merging persons and searching for my ancestors in other people's tree. Sent several Trusted List requests. Also worked in WeRelate looking for Prince William's ancestry. Answered some email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news and eat dinner. Back at 5:45 p.m. to write a post for Friday.
* Left at 6:15 p.m. for the airport to pick up Lori and the boys. We were back by 7:30 and played a little soccer in the back yard, then a walk around the block. They have a lot of energy. I was pooped. Got them snacks, watched TV, put Logan down at 9, Lucas is still awake at 10.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, do a little email, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour in WikiTree, 1.0 hour on Geni, and 1.0 hour in FamilySearch.