No rest for the wicked, er, weary today - had some fun and accomplished some objectives.
* Read email and blogs, got the Best Of post ready to publish. Noted that Happy Easter!! Time to Census-whack a bit... posted this morning, early! Got cleaned up and off to church for Easter service at 10 a.m.
* Home at 12 noon to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 17 to 23 April 2011 posted, then went in to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and take a nap. We left at 2:45 p.m. for Black Angus.
* Nice dinner with Barbara and Jean, small filet with fries, then the chocolate cake dessert...yummy. Blew my diet.
* Home by 5:15 p.m. to read, answer some email, write CVGS Program on 27 April - Hank Jones: "When the Sources are Wrong" on both Genea-Musings and Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe.
* Checked Facebook, did some work on the CVGS Home Tour stuff, sent an email, then worked on the Pension File comparison list.
* Started the next Best Of post, checked Facebook again - nothing has changed much! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour writing blog posts, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours working on CVGS things, 2.0 hours working on Pension File, 0.5 hour on social media.
Post a Comment