Another presentation day, then some Genealogy 101 work!
* Read my email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - COLBY (England > Massachusetts) posted. Got cleaned up.
* Packed up the laptop, practiced a bit, left at 9 a.m. for Escondido. Got there at 9:45 a.m., we were set up by 10 a.m. when the doors opened. After brief info session, started my talk on Exploring FamilySearch.org at 10:30 a.m. Done by 11:50 a.m. Answered questions, talked to attendees, on my way home by 12:30 p.m. and home by 1:15 p.m.
* Ate lunch, read everything, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Genea-Wish List posted.
* Worked on Classes 3 and 4 of Genealogy 101, syncing the handout to the presentation, saved them, printed out a master to copy, and am ready to go for Tuesday. Printed out several articles for handouts. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat dinner, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, and did some chores. Pads lost 4-2 to Phillies in 11 innings (now 8-13).
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then work on CV Home Tour material. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour writing blog posts, 2.5 hours at Escondido library, 3.0 hours working on CVGS Gen101 class, and 0.5 hour working on CVGS Home Tour stuff.