Went for a walk on Earth Day to admire how man's handiwork has fashioned a beautiful city and harbor in this otherwise barren, brush-strewn wasteland. Did some genealogy work too.
* Read email and blogs, then researched and wrote UK and Canada Marriages FREE on Ancestry.com until 30 April.
* Answered some email, then made a fan wall chart in Legacy and tried also in RM4, FTM2011 and FTM16 to no avail. They don't do fan wall charts. Rats.
* Left at 11:15 a.m. for Costco, ate lunch, admired the toys, picked up George for our walk at the bayfront in 70 F sun. Pretty much a perfect San Diego day. Stopped at library to research two queries. Home by 2 p.m. Linda was home, and on the computer.
* Read everything, answered more email, checked the Baltimore Wills again and found daughter Sarah's will, reviewed the draft FORUM issue, and wrote Follow Friday - the Geni.com Podcast. Wrote the Surname Saturday post too.
* Went to dinner at Oggi's at 5 p.m., home by 6 p.m. to clean out closet a bit, then read everything and listened to the first hour of Geneabloggers Radio. Unfortunately, the chat room was not working.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper. Phils beat the Pads 2-0 (now 8-12, 6 shutouts! Can't hit).
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour doing CVGS queries, 1.0 hour listening to Geneabloggers Radio, 0.5 hour reviewing FORUM column, 1.0 hour working in software, and 1.0 hour doing online research.
Post a Comment