The day started out terrible, then gradually improved, but I got nothing of consequence done in the genealogy world.
* Awakened at 12:45 a.m. by telephone, daughter was bitten by her dog, and on the way to the ER. Called back at 2:30 to say she was heading home. Didn't get back to sleep until after 3, then up at 5:45 a.m. to prepare for my procedure at the clinic. No breakfast. Sleepy all day.
* Quickly read my email, then left at 7:15 a.m. Got there at 7:45, and done by 8:30 and home by 9 a.m. Very efficient. Even interesting - got to watch the video of the procedure.
* Read blogs, and noted that Reader's Genea-Rant #2 - "Family Tree Maker 2011 sucks..." had posted.
* Worked in GenerationStation again, and eventually put GenerationStation - Adding Family Members together.
* Ate lunch in a hurry, then off to the bank and pick up George for our weekly walk on the bayfront. A nice day here - 70 F and a breeze.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, then went in to watch TV, read the paper and take a nap. Finally got back on computer for a while, but we left at 4:15 p.m. to drive to Temecula to pick up the grandgirls. There by 6 p.m., ate at El Pollo Loco, and got home by 8 p.m.
* Tried to watch WDYTYA? but too much talking in the TV room, and I missed a lot. Had to bathe and dress the girls, then down to bed.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, then add to the Best Of post, write the Surname Saturday post, and then this post.
Genealogy today was only 4.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blogs, and 1.0 hour trying to watch WDYTYA?
Tomorrow is the Escondido Family History Fair. Will try to blog a bit from there.