The day started out terrible, then gradually improved, but I got nothing of consequence done in the genealogy world.
* Awakened at 12:45 a.m. by telephone, daughter was bitten by her dog, and on the way to the ER. Called back at 2:30 to say she was heading home. Didn't get back to sleep until after 3, then up at 5:45 a.m. to prepare for my procedure at the clinic. No breakfast. Sleepy all day.
* Quickly read my email, then left at 7:15 a.m. Got there at 7:45, and done by 8:30 and home by 9 a.m. Very efficient. Even interesting - got to watch the video of the procedure.
* Read blogs, and noted that Reader's Genea-Rant #2 - "Family Tree Maker 2011 sucks..." had posted.
* Worked in GenerationStation again, and eventually put GenerationStation - Adding Family Members together.
* Ate lunch in a hurry, then off to the bank and pick up George for our weekly walk on the bayfront. A nice day here - 70 F and a breeze.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, then went in to watch TV, read the paper and take a nap. Finally got back on computer for a while, but we left at 4:15 p.m. to drive to Temecula to pick up the grandgirls. There by 6 p.m., ate at El Pollo Loco, and got home by 8 p.m.
* Tried to watch WDYTYA? but too much talking in the TV room, and I missed a lot. Had to bathe and dress the girls, then down to bed.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, then add to the Best Of post, write the Surname Saturday post, and then this post.
Genealogy today was only 4.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blogs, and 1.0 hour trying to watch WDYTYA?
Tomorrow is the Escondido Family History Fair. Will try to blog a bit from there.
At least your "Procedure" was EARLY in the morning!! I had to do the same thing last week,but hadto wait until 2P.M. for mine!! Bad enough for the lovely Mag citrate, but had nothing to "eat" for over 24 hours!
Post a Comment