A day of reading, blogging, working on sources, a major snafu again, the CVGS research meeting, taking my wifey out to dinner, presentation, and yearning to be in Salt Lake City for RootsTech.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 139: The Players. Researched and wrote FTM 2011 Citations Uploaded via GEDCOM to Ancestry.com and set it for later before getting cleaned up.
* Wrote SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 12 February: "The Genealogical Proof Standard and Doing a Reasonably Exhaustive Search" and set it for early afternoon, and then wrote Thomas MacEntee's Interview with Elizabeth Shown Mills. Ate a quick lunch, gathered my stuff, and off to the library for the CVGS Research Group meeting to present my little short talk on Land Records and lead the ensuing discussion.
* At library, asked Gary if he had brought the projector - um, no. Ooops. Guess I won't be showing my work on the wall. Got the laptop set up and put the flash drive in and my presentation was not there. Oops #2, and the bigger one! Drat. Must have messed up the file copy. That's two in one week. Blundered through it adlibbing the material I had - hopefully they took something from it. Had a good question and answer time too.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read everything, and worked on my source citations - got O and P done editing the mangled stuff. Still have to create many that are still in shorthand.
* Sleepy so went in at 4:30 p.m. to read paper and watch TV, but Linda wanted to go to Oggi's for salad and pizza so we did. Home by 6:30 p.m. and she had an allergic reaction to something.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read everything and work on the 12 February presentation a bit. More edits and practice for the first part of it. Answered some emails, then added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, checked Twitter for RootsTech posts, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours at CVGS Research Group, 1.5 hours working on sources, 1.5 hours working on presentation, and 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook.