A stay-at-home day, and a day to prepare for tomorrow!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use NUCMC to Find Manuscript Holdings and got cleaned up.
* worked with FTM 2011 making a story thing, then uploaded an Isaac tree to Ancestry.com to check out source citation mangling. Wrote FTM 2011 Citations Uploaded to Ancestry.com. Had lunch at home.
* Worked in RootsMagic to edit the K, L, M and N free-form sources. Still creating sample EE style sources for specific record types.
* Started the land records presentation for Wednesday, using my own examples of records and processes.
* Watched the RootsMagic webinar on sources, and then wrote RootsMagic Webinars - Archived and Future. Answered some emails. Did more land records charts.
* Went in for dinner at 5:45 p.m., and watched TV until 6:45 p.m., then back to the keyboard.
* Did some census research for the mystery Lucy Seaver, and wrote about it in Which Mrs. Lucy Seaver is she?
* Checked for the Chula Vista historic homes owners in the 1930 census - found one. Then tried to identify everyone on the block in 1930 and 1920.
* Checked Facebook, chatted with Lori there, then added to the Best Of post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blogs, 1.0 hour working in FTM/Ancestry, 2.5 hours doing online research, 2.0 hours working on land presentation, and 1.5 hours working on CV homes.