This was the first day of RootsTech and I had a major case of genea-envy...was able to watch one of the presentations and blogged a bit about things I learned.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension Papers: Deposition (Part 3) of the Widow and then researched and wrote RootsMagic 4 Source Citations Uploaded via GEDCOM to Ancestry.com - a Surprise! Had major editing problems on that one after trying to copy/paste from Ancestry sources. Got cleaned up, and had lunch.
* Realized I missed the first streaming video presentation at RootsTech and wanted to catch the 2 p.m. one. Tami and Lolo came at noontime. Heard about and wrote about 50 Most Popular Genealogy Websites for 2011. Worked in RootsMagic on sources - got the R's done and started the S list.
* Tuned into the Barry Ewell video at about 2:15 and watched it to the end. Wrote Have you watched the RootsTech Live Videos yet?
* Went to dinner at 3:45 to Rubios with Tami, Lolo and Linda. Back by 5 p.m. and Lolo played with her Nintendo DS game. The kid is really good with it now.
* Back online at 6:15 p.m. to read everything, worked on the SDGS presentation a bit, and found YouTube videos from RootsTech, watched them and wrote Some videos from RootsTech on YouTube.
* Got Lolo bathed, in jammies, read to and put down. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour working in sources, 2.0 hours watching videos, and 1.0 hour working on the presentation.