Some blogging, some database source work, some frustration and some forgetfulness...I think I'm aging way too fast.
* Read email before going off to the Men's group breakfast and Bible study. Home by 9:30 a.m.
* Read blogs, then noted that Surname Saturday - SOULE (England > Massachusetts) posted and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - the Super Bowl and set it for noon time.
* Had lunch, and went off to the CVGS workshop at Bonita Library. Took the laptop and tried to download the updated Legacy software, but the session stopped prematurely. Now LFT7 is hosed.
* Home by 2 p.m., to read everything, download Legacy 7 to the laptop - it worked. Also updated RootsMagic 4 too. Worked in RM4 on the desktop editing my master sources (correcting the FTM2011 errors introduced in the GEDCOM file creation).
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to finish up the CVGS Newsletter, and tried to print it off. The f%^&*&^%g printer wouldn't work. After an hour of frustration where RTFM didn't work, the printer support menu was useless, I fired up the old computer and printer. Also turned off the desktop and turned it back on, and that did the trick! Printed off the newsletter and mailing list.
* Added to the Best Of post, and was ready to write this post when I remembered that I had to copy my handout for the OASIS class on Monday. Yikes. Had to edit the two handouts - the MSWord format gets all screwed up in OpenOffice. Finally printed out black and white copies to print on Sunday.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour writing blogs, 2.0 hours at the CVGS meeting, 3.0 hours working on database sources, 2.5 hours working on CVGS newsletter, and 1.0 hour working on class handouts.