It was pretty much an all-genealogy day, except for the walk on the bayfront.
* Read email and blogs, then researched and wrote How did the RootsMagic 4 Source Citations Look in Legacy Family Tree 7? It took longer to edit it than it did to write it. Blogger doesn't like the braces - it think they are HTML codes.
* Answered some email, had lunch, and went off at 11:30 a.m. to pick up George and walk on the bayfront in shirtsleeve weather (65F). Went to the library afterward to work on a query and do more on my research project.
* Home by 2:15 p.m., read everything, and wrote Book Review: Genealogy at a Glance: "How-To" Series.
* Worked in software a bit, then answered some emails, and went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to edit my SDGS handout and send it off, added content to the CVGS Newsletter, check Facebook, and answer some emails before WDYTYA? came on.
* Went in at 7:50 to watch WDYTYA? Linda was excited earlier that it was going to be on, but when I checked her she was asleep already. Oh well. I graded it a B+ and noted five mentions of Ancestry.com - four of them in ads.
* Back online at 9:15 p.m., to read everything, write the Surname Saturday post, add to the Best Of post and to write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours - 1.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour working on CVGS query, 1.0 hour working on CVGS Newsletter, 0.5 hour on SDGS handout, 1.0 hour watching WDYTYA?, and 1.0 hour working in software.
Post a Comment