It wasn't much of a genealogy day, what with church, no Scanfest, and the Super Bowl.
* Read email and lbogs, and finished the Best Of post and set it for noontime. Got cleaned up and went off to church.
* Home at 11:40 a.m., grabbed lunch, gathered OASIS class material and CVGS Newsletter stuff, and out the door at 12 noon for the UPS Store to make copies. Not! They've decided to not open on Sundays, effective 6 February. Drat. Back home...
* Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 30 January to 5 February 2011 posted, and then made the 10 copies of the OASIS class handout on my printer, since I have no time on Monday morning to do it. Consoled myself by working in the database converting mangled sources to decent sources - got the Es and Fs done! The V's will be hard!
* Went in at 2:45 to watch the pre-game show, read the paper, and took a nap - woke up just as they were kicking off. It was a good game, and Green Bay deserved to win. We enjoyed the halftime show and some of the commercials.
* Back online at 7:30 to edit my presentation, get it all on the flash drives, and the laptop bag packed to go on Monday. Read everything, wrote A Seaver Driven from North Carolina in 1860 but hit Post before I could schedule it for Monday morning. Drat! Wrote tow more posts for Monday.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour trying to get the newsletter published, 1.5 hour working on sources, and 0.5 hour working on OASIS class handout and presentation.