Another all-genealogy day - didn't go anywhere, blogged a lot and burned down my email pile a bit.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension Papers: Deposition (Part 2) of the Widow and Book Review: Online State Resources for Genealogy.
* Got cleaned up, and attacked my email inbox with a vengeance. Ate lunch at my desk, and then wrote Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - February 2011, Saturday Workshop - Beginning Computer Organization,
New or Updated FamilySearch Historical Data Collections and Genealogy Freelancers Welcomes ExpertConnect Providers.
* Read everything, checked Ancestry's new databases, answered more email and it was 5 p.m. before I knew it!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner. Back online at 6:30 p.m to straighten up a tall stack of paper, Dumped about 3 inches, moved some to other neat piles, and that stack looks better.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter - received no articles from Board members yet, but have it 80% done. Will publish on Sunday.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post (#7 on the day!).
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 2.0 hours doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 4.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour organizing my piles, 2.5 hours working on the newsletter,