A decent genealogy day, with a CVGS board meeting in to mess up the day.
* Read email and blogs, found a picture I hadn't posted and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 138: Betty and her Grandparents. Researched and wrote Peeking at RootsMagic 4 Source Citations in a GEDCOM File - Post 1.
* Got cleaned up, then received email and wrote Archives.com Provides Genealogy Industry Metrics but it didn't post until afternoon due to a Blogger glitch. Drat! Gathered up my CVGS Board stuff and had lunch.
* Left at 11:30 a.m. for the library for the CVGS Board meeting, which lasted until 2:40. Went over and found two obituaries for a research project I'm doing. Was home by 3:15 p.m.
* Online at 4 p.m., Read everything, then wrote Genealogist Caroline Rober passed away yesterday. Answered some email.
* Dinner was ready at 5:30 p.m., and took the trash out for pickup on Thursday.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then work on finding more data and writing an email to summarize the research project. Added to the Best Of post, started the February CVGS Newsletter, checked in on Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours on CVGS meeting, 3.0 hours on research project, and 3.5 hours writing blog posts.
Post a Comment