Another "real life intervenes" day - really did only genea-blogging today.
* Read email and blogs, then transcribed Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension Papers: Widow's 1908 Affidavit.
* Worked in FTM 2011 on Smart Stories, then wrote Adding a Smart Story to Family Tree Maker 2011 - Post 1. Had lunch, then tried to figure out how many people I had in my ancestral families, and in other trees in my database.
* Read about the Ancestry.com financial results on GeneaMedia, and tapped out 2010 Year Financial Results for Ancestry.com.
* We left at 2:15 p.m. to deliver food to a church family, then on to the financial adviser to sign papers, home for awhile (I read blog posts) and left before 5 p.m. to take food to a friend and share dinner and conversation with her. Even got a look at a church record book.
* Home by 8 p.m. to read the paper while Linda did email, then read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, checked in on Facebook and Twitter, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour in FTM 2011, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour in Facebook/Twitter, and 0.5 hour working in RootsMagic.
Post a Comment