Finally ventured out today to go to the CVGS Program meeting, and spent the rest of the day doing genealogy work.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 141: Lyle's Birthplace and More on "Software Programs, GEDCOM Files, and Source Citations."
* Created and printed some Genealogy 101 flyers, gathered my stuff, ate lunch, and left at 11:30 a.m. for the library for the CVGS meeting.
* Margaret Lewis spoke on military records at CVGS, and it was pretty good. Stopped at the pharmacy afterwards.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read everything, thought of nothing to write about, so played with Google Images and Maps for awhile. Checked Facebook and Twitter too, and answered some emails.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV, put out the trash.
* Back on the computer at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote Steadily Improving my Family Tree Database. Worked on Source editing for awhile, finding where I actually found specific sources, looking on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Google and WorldCat.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote CVGS Program Summary - Margaret Lewis on Military Records and then this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.5 hours reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours at CVGS meeting, 0.5 hour working online, and 1.5 hours working on database sources.
Post a Comment